JockNerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
Any other Canadians want to join me in a few months of not being able to get the SSHRC pre-doc fellowship off our minds?

thewesternsky

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Any other Canadians want to join me in a few months of not being able to get the SSHRC pre-doc fellowship off our minds?

YES. If NSERC counts. We should welcome the CIHR people too. :D

I know my app's been forwarded from the university (i.e., it made the cut based on my school's quota), so that's sort of good news... It's a long time 'til April, though. :S

dd123

10+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
I applied to SSHRC, and to the Ontario Graduate Scholarship. I'm feeling good about it.

About the Ads

JockNerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
BUMP!

SSHRC shortlists are being sent out in 1-2 weeks (judging by when they've been sent out the last two years)! Yikes! Anyone else excited??

notherngirl

10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
I received notification a short while ago that I made the SSHRC shortlist... I hope everyone else has had similar luck! Is anyone else concerned about the recent announcement that SSHRC is re-allocating a substantial amount of funds to business students rather than its normal applicant pool?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.