Anyone else apply to SSHRC this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JockNerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any other Canadians want to join me in a few months of not being able to get the SSHRC pre-doc fellowship off our minds?

Members don't see this ad.

Any other Canadians want to join me in a few months of not being able to get the SSHRC pre-doc fellowship off our minds?

YES. If NSERC counts. We should welcome the CIHR people too. :D

I know my app's been forwarded from the university (i.e., it made the cut based on my school's quota), so that's sort of good news... It's a long time 'til April, though. :S

I applied to SSHRC, and to the Ontario Graduate Scholarship. I'm feeling good about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
BUMP!

SSHRC shortlists are being sent out in 1-2 weeks (judging by when they've been sent out the last two years)! Yikes! Anyone else excited??

I received notification a short while ago that I made the SSHRC shortlist... I hope everyone else has had similar luck! Is anyone else concerned about the recent announcement that SSHRC is re-allocating a substantial amount of funds to business students rather than its normal applicant pool?