Anyone else attending Exotic365 Con this year?

Started by Lunax25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lunax25

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exotic365 Con, which seems to be the foremost exotic veterinary convention in the US (I promise I'm not trying to promote here), will be held in Philadelphia this year at the end of August into the beginning of September. As a rising 3rd year student on my last summer break of my life and with classes luckily not starting here until after labor day, I plan on attending. Anyone here gonna be there as well?
 
Ope, I can't make that as I'll be in the depths of coursework, hope you have a good time!