Anyone else been accepted to ULM COP??

Started by LAmonroe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LAmonroe

ACCEPTED
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY!

New to this board..just wanted to see if anyone else has been accepted and knows what to expect?

🙂
 
Heya! I'll be headed to ULM in the fall too! I'm not really sure what to expect, I called the office a few days ago to find out when we would be going up there for the candidate orientation or whatever, and they said probably June 21, but it's not finalized yet. Other than that, I'm just waiting to hear more!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh ok that's news to me. I knew there was an orientation in june but i didn't know what the date was. Unfortunately/fortunately i will be in Europe for the month of june so i have to miss that orientation 🙁 but i'll be there for the week-long orientation in august!

I'm sure the excitement will wear off a few weeks after the semester starts, but im extremely excited!! 😀