Anyone else doing a masters program? PhD? Any other post baccs?

Started by mizzoudude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M

mizzoudude

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 3.2 overall with a 25 MCAT.

I am going to be doing a masters program in physiology and biophysics at the University of Louisville. I hope to get a 4.0 in the program and kick ass next year on the MCAT (I have already started to study and I hope to get a 30+ on it).

I hope to be employed by a hospital...trying to get a job in the ER (anyone know a good way to get a job in such a competitive department). I have lots of hospital experience. I also hope to volunteer with some local organizations.

I hope to apply to medical school in 2006 for 2007 admissions. Anyone else want to share their story? We can all work as a team and achieve our goals. Thanks all.