anyone else have problems installing CRACK PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

whateveryoulike

I purchased pat, math, and science programs from Crackdat and the only one that is working properly is the math one. The other 2 programs validated successfully and then after closing and reopening the programs they ask to be validated and fail with the license key. i had a new set of keys regenerated and its still screwing up. ive had poor communication with them (they have a toll free number that ALWAYS says theyre not available and they have no scheduled hours) and i want to get this resolved as soon as possible. anyone else experience this? they seem to be extremely cautious about their keys (no free rides right?) so Im a bit concerned that im gonna get a big FU and then have to go take it up with my credit card company (Thank god i paid via credit card, ugh). id rather not have to go this route though since the math portion has been pretty good and ive only heard awesome things about the PAT program.
im running vista for reference.

Members don't see this ad.

here is the fix (incase anyone else doing a search with the problem runs into this post):

right click on desktop icon for Crack program and choose properties. Click on compatability tab and check the box that says "run as administrator".