Anyone else having trouble with Interfolio and AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kardio

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had interfolio send my LORs to AMCAS on 6/2.

AMCAS updated me on 6/21 that no LORs were received. I got in touch with interfolio and they resent the LORs to AMCAS on the same day.

It's not 7/1 and AMCAS still doesn't have my LORs. Anyone else having this issue?

Members don't see this ad.

You should follow this Twitter account, as it has a lot of valuable info about AMCAS delays and progress.

Reactions: 1 users

You should follow this Twitter account, as it has a lot of valuable info about AMCAS delays and progress.

I don't use Twitter but thanks for showing me this!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't use Twitter but thanks for showing me this!

I don't either, but I checked it regularly in case something happens that affects me. It's the main way they get information out about the process and where they are in verification.

I had interfolio send my LORs to AMCAS on 6/2.

AMCAS updated me on 6/21 that no LORs were received. I got in touch with interfolio and they resent the LORs to AMCAS on the same day.

It's not 7/1 and AMCAS still doesn't have my LORs. Anyone else having this issue?
+1

I submitted my letters via Interfolio on July 1st and AMCAS marked them received ~6 hours later, so perhaps the issue has been resolved?

Anyone else still having trouble with interfolio/ have any suggestions on what to do? I've literally spoken with both interfolio and AMCAS and both are just like we have literally no idea. Wondering if I should start thinking about mailing them from Interfolio or not...

Anyone else still having trouble with interfolio/ have any suggestions on what to do? I've literally spoken with both interfolio and AMCAS and both are just like we have literally no idea. Wondering if I should start thinking about mailing them from Interfolio or not...
I tried again yesterday and it worked!!