Anyone else in this MCAT predicament?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

patekpremed

I have taken multiple practice tests and have done very well on the biological science and the physical science sections. However, I cannot manage to do well (over a 9) on the VR. I find it very difficult to read and analyze on the comp. I know everyone has to go through this, but what discrepancy b/n the VR and BS/PS sections will hurt me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the exact opposite ordeal. I can easily score in the teens on the verbal but I'm in the 8-10 range in the BS and PS. I'm just hoping I can kill the VR on the real thing (13-15) and just do okay on the other two and hope for a 30+.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the exact opposite ordeal. I can easily score in the teens on the verbal but I'm in the 8-10 range in the BS and PS. I'm just hoping I can kill the VR on the real thing (13-15) and just do okay on the other two and hope for a 30+.

"With out powers combined...." Haha jk. I have just practiced and practiced and practiced but I just cannot do the VR. I've always had trouble in that area. Oh well. It'll be over with soon.

Practice some more. At first I was only getting 8s and 9s on my VR, 10 practice tests later I got a 12 on the real deal.