Has anyone used IFD material ? "Informing Future Doctors"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SmokeyFish

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have watched so many videos and read so much online and I came across IFD awhile ago on youtube and I like them. I have watched their free advice and mcat prep setups (different decks and techniques) and finally went to their site to see what they offer personally . They have a few packages but they come at a price tag obviously .

Before I bite, im wondering if any of you have any experience with IFD material and tutoring for MCATs ? (I am on my last year of biomedical bs)
 
I have watched so many videos and read so much online and I came across IFD awhile ago on youtube and I like them. I have watched their free advice and mcat prep setups (different decks and techniques) and finally went to their site to see what they offer personally . They have a few packages but they come at a price tag obviously .

Before I bite, im wondering if any of you have any experience with IFD material and tutoring for MCATs ? (I am on my last year of biomedical bs)
Never heard of it