Step III Anyone else is on the struggle bus for COMLEX Level 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In college/med school I had my "comfort zone", a location where I loved to study. I also had study buddies which would keep me motivated and prevented me from napping. MCAT, Step 1, and 2 were all with mostly same people and in the same place. Now, that I am out of state for residency and have no one to study with and only have a local library to study at, I am going crazy. I hate studying alone, and a 3-5-0 seems like a long shot. Taking it in 2.5 weeks, really hard too study between working shifts.

Any correlation with COMBANK? Any words of wisdom?
 
Last edited:
Im in the same boat. taking for the first time next week. I dont want to fail and wait till next year for the new version of level 3 (2 day) test.