1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone else that can't find a seat for May 31?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kateycat, Apr 13, 2007.

1. kateycat

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    is this some kind of glitch or is this date just way to popular?? i cant find any seats within 100 mi of my school address OR my parents' house.... argh

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SpartanBlueJay2

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I registered a month ago and had a hard time finding a seat within 100 mi. of my residence. I think it's just a really popular date. Some locations were completely booked the first day of registration, so I've heard.

4. holycow

holycow Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    same problem here...i couldn't find a test site open in the three states....mine, my parents, and the one below my parents...so now i have to go 250 miles away to take my test...this sucks!

5. cher25

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Keep checking periodically, someone's bound to change their test date. I registered two months in advance for May16 and the closest I was able to find was a 7 hour drive from me. A month ago, I found a site within 100 miles, and then two weeks ago, I found a site in my city (only 16 minutes from my house). The closer it gets to the test date, the more people start changing their minds. I paid an extra $100 for changing my seat twice, but I figured that by the time I factor in the gas money and the hotel room that would have accompanied going out of town for the exam, it was well worth it. Register now to secure a seat and keep checking to see if one opens up near your area.

6. moto_za

moto_za Member
    10+ Year Member

this is a really popular date. is this a good sign or ....:eek: :D