anyone else that can't find a seat for May 31?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kateycat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is this some kind of glitch or is this date just way to popular?? i cant find any seats within 100 mi of my school address OR my parents' house.... argh

Members don't see this ad.

I registered a month ago and had a hard time finding a seat within 100 mi. of my residence. I think it's just a really popular date. Some locations were completely booked the first day of registration, so I've heard.

same problem here...i couldn't find a test site open in the three states....mine, my parents, and the one below my parents...so now i have to go 250 miles away to take my test...this sucks!

Keep checking periodically, someone's bound to change their test date. I registered two months in advance for May16 and the closest I was able to find was a 7 hour drive from me. A month ago, I found a site within 100 miles, and then two weeks ago, I found a site in my city (only 16 minutes from my house). The closer it gets to the test date, the more people start changing their minds. I paid an extra $100 for changing my seat twice, but I figured that by the time I factor in the gas money and the hotel room that would have accompanied going out of town for the exam, it was well worth it. Register now to secure a seat and keep checking to see if one opens up near your area.