Anyone else UP and STUDYING???.....

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brandie28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I can't sleep so I am going to attempt to study for the PCAT....or help that it puts me to sleep! Just wondered if anyone else is up studying? Good Luck to you ALL!!!
 
yes, i usually study from 4-8, and then 10-1 or 2am. Yeh pretty bad times but whatever.

going over animal physiology, taking a short break ehh. I figured that one can get an acceptable grade with just 3-4 sections in the mid 80s or 90s. I'm hoping biology, verbal, reading. I haven't worked on gen chem(my worst area) and ochem stuff but I'm doing that around middle of june. Math, i'm taking calculus for summer class so hopefully that works out.