Anyone else waitlisted at Rutgers Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

techniques

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm waitlisted at Rutgers Pharmacy School (Ernest Mario). Is anyone else waitlisted? I have a 2.67 Pharmcas GPA (long story) with a 88 composite PCAT. However I do have a 3.96 GPA in the community college I'm currently attending in New Jersey, which has some affiliation with Rutgers University. This is the only pharmacy school that I have been waitlisted at (rejected from all the others in the tri-state area). I suspect that it is because I'm attending a school in NJ that I was waitlisted. Anyone, I'd like to introduce myself to the competition and was wondering if anyone else on the waitlist wanted to share their story!

Members don't see this ad.

Did u get an interview?? I didn't get one but I received a letter stating that I was waitlisted to the pharmacy shool of rutgers. I don't know what that meant but it just came last Friday.

I called and asked. If you're waitlisted, it means you're waitlisted for admissions and do not have to interview.

hmmm... strange..
cuz i thought interviewing processes are required for all pharmacy schools.
but if that's the case, then i like it :D
i always hated interviews. lol