Anyone else who submitted recently have problem with viewing application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you haven't submitted this year I warn you this thread will be a colossal waste of your time.

This is a question for those who have submitted there CAS Application this year. I just submitted mine (earlier than I had originally planned, but have a killer rotation coming up on Monday and wanted to finish before then), and am having trouble viewing my application pdf.

On the SF Match Applicant homescreen (after LogIn), there are a list of required documents at the bottom. My CAS Application says uploaded. I click on CAS Application (now there is a link on it), presumably to see the PDF of my application, and it says "document does not exist."

Anybody else have that problem? I'll call SF Match on Monday, but between now and then it would be nice to know if somebody else has that issue.

Members don't see this ad.

i just checked mine and it is doing the same thing as well....

please post back what sf match says on monday

Sf match said that because once you submit you cannot change your application that is why you r getting the error. But your application is uploaded to their server so you should be set to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just checked mine and it is doing the same thing as well....

please post back what sf match says on monday

Sorry so late, just got back from my rotation. They told me my application was okay and the link was just broken or something. The guy said he would tell the IT person about the problem, but my application was okay. I assume yours is too.

Yes, the same thing happened last year. Just a broken link.