Anyone for combined studies Part 1?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suppandi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Iam planning on giving my Part1 somewhere in August.Already started preparing for it.I would like to know if anyone is interested in group studies.Pls let me know.Iam from Sunnyvale CA.

Members don't see this ad.

suppandi said:
Hi Guys,
Iam planning on giving my Part1 somewhere in August.Already started preparing for it.I would like to know if anyone is interested in group studies.Pls let me know.Iam from Sunnyvale CA.
HELLO SUPPANDI,
I am very new, and i would like to join your group of studies for part I.
I just should let you know that I have never done it,so If you will be kind to let me now how to start ,count me in.
I have 2006 decks so far, and soem of the basic bibliography requiered.
pazdent ;)

pazdent said:
HELLO SUPPANDI,
I am very new, and i would like to join your group of studies for part I.
I just should let you know that I have never done it,so If you will be kind to let me now how to start ,count me in.
I have 2006 decks so far, and soem of the basic bibliography requiered.
pazdent ;)
hello Pazdent,
iam new at this group studies too.i just thought that group studies will bring in more seriousness.Even i have dental decks and some old question papers.And franlky i dont know how to start this combined studying thing.Lets just wait for few more guys to join in and lets take it from there.meanwhile if u have any ideas of how to go abt it,then lets hear that too.

suppandi said:
hello Pazdent,
iam new at this group studies too.i just thought that group studies will bring in more seriousness.Even i have dental decks and some old question papers.And franlky i dont know how to start this combined studying thing.Lets just wait for few more guys to join in and lets take it from there.meanwhile if u have any ideas of how to go abt it,then lets hear that too.
Hi suppandi,
O.K, sounds good.
couple days ago I found a thread that had recently begun studing anato,micro and fisio , (I believe) it also looked like they had some more experience doing this ,so I will try to find that thread again and ask them if it will be possible to join them or at least fallow-up some guideness, I will let you know.
greetings.
pazdent.

Members don't see this ad :)
I m interested to join this group.

pazdent said:
Hi suppandi,
O.K, sounds good.
couple days ago I found a thread that had recently begun studing anato,micro and fisio , (I believe) it also looked like they had some more experience doing this ,so I will try to find that thread again and ask them if it will be possible to join them or at least fallow-up some guideness, I will let you know.
greetings.
pazdent.

suppandi said:
Hi Guys,
Hi
Can I join too :)
i will be getting my decks in 5-7 business days ...

HI GUYS,

I see a few responses already.So when are u all planning on giving the exam??Iam giving it in August end.I have dental decks and old question papers and also kaplan review book.Lets not waste much time and decide on how to study together.Iam live in Sunnyvale ,CA.
My email id [email protected]

suppandi said:
HI GUYS,

I see a few responses already.So when are u all planning on giving the exam??Iam giving it in August end.I have dental decks and old question papers and also kaplan review book.Lets not waste much time and decide on how to study together.Iam live in Sunnyvale ,CA.

I'm from sunnyvale too..how do u plan to study?

suppandi said:
HI GUYS,

Hello suppandi, and everyone interested on studing part I ;)
Have you decided allready how to start??
I am not on Ca, I am in MA.
I am ready to move on studing hopefully with you guys!
pazdent. :oops:

fido! said:
moving this thread to where it should belong to...the dental exams and licensure thread!
sorry for the inconvenience/s(if any)created!
thanks!
no problem FIDO!!
and thanks for the assitance. :)
pazdent

suppandi said:
Hi Guys,

Hey suppandi i shall join this group too, I am in Florida. Planning to give part 1 september 1st week or so. i do not have 2006 decks can u help me out with it, is 2004 decks good. :confused:

cutedockle said:
Hey suppandi i shall join this group too, I am in Florida. Planning to give part 1 september 1st week or so. i do not have 2006 decks can u help me out with it, is 2004 decks good. :confused:
hi
i have 2004 dental decks.i dont have 2006 version..i guess they should do.

suppandi said:
HI GUYS,

hey suppandi,
how do you plan to study

Members don't see this ad :)
suppandi said:
Hi Guys,

Hello Suppandi,

Even I would like to join this group. I'm new to this forum. I have just started preparing for the Part1 and planning to take it some time in Sept.
Please let me know if you are planning or have already started group preparation. Please keep in loop.

dentist_112 said:
Hello Suppandi,

Even I would like to join this group. I'm new to this forum. I have just started preparing for the Part1 and planning to take it some time in Sept.
Please let me know if you are planning or have already started group preparation. Please keep in loop.

hi dentist_112,
I am planning to give my nbde part 1 in september too, i would surely like to discuss and plan about it, if intrested let me know.. whats ur study plan? :)

cutedockle said:
hi dentist_112,
I am planning to give my nbde part 1 in september too, i would surely like to discuss and plan about it, if intrested let me know.. whats ur study plan? :)

hi cutedockle

i have juz started with anat,am following kaplan review book.
planning to finish anat first.
how 'bout you ?watz ur study plan? :)

dentist_112 said:
hi cutedockle

i have juz started with anat,am following kaplan review book.
planning to finish anat first.
how 'bout you ?watz ur study plan? :)

Hi dentist_112,

Thats a good one.
My plan is to start with the Kaplan review book too,
Firt start with Anat, ofcourse and a bit of biochem and physio along with it .
I think only doing anat will be a little monotonus, and i feel Biochem is a difficult one too needing lots of time and patience....
I plan to study a chapter of each every day for starting up....
well lets check how this works out!
I will let u know in detail once i start up...

Thanx for the reply.
so howz it going?

suppandi said:
Hi Guys,
I am in berkeley,Ca.
If you like to get together.Here is my e.mail .I am planning on taking the exam by the 1st week of august too. Good luck.
[email protected]

Dr.Chick said:
I'm from sunnyvale too..how do u plan to study?

Hi,

just wanted to know how ur preparations are going on.U did say u were from sunnyvale right???so r u interested in combined studying????let me know.

cutedockle said:
hi dentist_112,
hi,
sorry for such late reply.iam studying biochem right now.if u r interested pls let me know.my id is-- [email protected]

hello all,

sorry guys i havent been in touch all this while.Anyways anyone still interested for combined studies,we can start right away.i have given my email id so pls let me know.