anyone from Australia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avinash

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i probably wont get many responses to this..haha

oh well its worth a try

Members don't see this ad.

I lived in Melbourne for a while -

Members don't see this ad :)
Kimberli Cox said:
I'm a dual citizen who has lived in Melbourne and Adelaide. Anything you specifically wanted to know?

haha no i lived in sydney for 11 years and i was just wonderin in theres anyone here in the US now...

Yeah I am in the US, although I was born in the UK. I was down in Melbourne playing polo for a season. Awesome place - would happily go back there in the future. My only complaint is it feels like the rest of the world is so far away.

Iain said:
I have yet to see a player, or a horse were Jordans on the field. :laugh:

***** you ain't eva getting into med school with that spelling.

BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!BUY MY SHOES!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7123394520

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mate, I caught it before you!!! Just trying to do too many things at once over here. A bloody printer I bought for christmas is inop.

As aussies or prior aussies, do you guys think anyone will be able to knock over Ricky Ponting and his boys in this decade? Im kinda getting bored/pissed off with thier success

It will certainly be tough - they have a great team. I watched them against India in the Boxing Day test at the MCG - it was awesome. Lasted the whole 5 days, unlike an match England ever plays. It is over by day 3.

I'm an Aussie. I grew up in Melbourne and went to college in the northeast. i'm currently applying to med schools in both countries. Trying to decide between University of Sydney and yet unheard from schools in the States. Kind of tough.

Cricket? Find a real sport. Like rugby :)

Rugby, I thought we would be talking about AFL. The Rugby world cup in 2003 was awesome, especially because England won!! The Aussies are by far the best sportsman, they enjoyed the game even though they lost, if it was the other way around, if AU won, and you were roo in the UK, you could have expected bottles coming your way.

Iain said:
Rugby, I thought we would be talking about AFL. The Rugby world cup in 2003 was awesome, especially because England won!! The Aussies are by far the best sportsman, they enjoyed the game even though they lost, if it was the other way around, if AU won, and you were roo in the UK, you could have expected bottles coming your way.
hmm look shoaib akther is rocking aussies

Hey Aussies,

I'm an American living in Brisbane. I've deferred my acceptance for a year to hang out in your neck of the woods. It's definitely a cool place to be. Anyone on here in Brisbane?

menemotxi said:
Hey Aussies,

I'm an American living in Brisbane. I've deferred my acceptance for a year to hang out in your neck of the woods. It's definitely a cool place to be. Anyone on here in Brisbane?

niiiceee brisbane quuensland....nice sandy beaches...nice hot sun....and its SUMMER TIME in Aus too............great barrier reef................

avinash said:
niiiceee brisbane quuensland....nice sandy beaches...nice hot sun....and its SUMMER TIME in Aus too............great barrier reef................

i studied ants and birds for a month in the outback (an hour away from broken hill)...awesome experience!