anyone from walgreens know how to login to MethCheck?

Started by pharminfl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is MethCheck? Can you actually look up if someone has been arrested in the past for using Meth? Usually it's pretty obvious, just from looking at the person...
 
What is MethCheck? Can you actually look up if someone has been arrested in the past for using Meth? Usually it's pretty obvious, just from looking at the person...
So I finally got our login. pretty useless, just allows you to pull up transactions by sell date. so I cant just run it on one person specifically.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that is hilarious, it really is called MethCheck. I'm learning all kinds of new things in this thread.
 
at least at my walgreens store we don't really need to login... it just checks it for you automatically at checkout I assume.