Anyone get off of HOLD from meharry, morehouse, or HOWARD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

nobadwords

I was wonering wondering if anyoen got off of hold from these three schools: HOward, meharry, or morehouse?

This hold business sucks! cant they just come out and give us an interview or reject us! its soo frustrating.

tell me waht you got to saw!
OH and have you ever heard of anyoen getting off of hold. I checked SDN archives and nothign really to say about it

Members don't see this ad.

just bumping this topic to the top cuz there were no replies! =)

I was pulled off the Meharry wait-list in early February. I was interviewed in early October and was quickly wait-listed. By the way which of those schools have you been intervied and which one is your first choice? Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
honestly, i really dont have a first choice per se. They all seem to offer a good medical education. I believe morehouse seems a little more attractive because its in the midst of building a new primary care facility. But at teh same time, Howard has been around for a long time.

I guess to answer your question I really dont know which is my first choice. Med school is med school whether it be either one of these schools.

but yah outta curiosity did anyone get off of the HOLD category ???

later

Sorry this might not answer your question, but I was accepted in mid Feb. to Morehouse. Karen Lewis said people who interview are either accepted, outright rejected, or put on the waitlist. If you interviewed there and are in the hold category, it might help if you write them a letter of interest/intent. Also, she said there is a lot of movement off waitlists starting ~May 15, when we all have to decide on one school. But as far as when they start pulling off waitlists, I'm not sure.