Anyone giving up an Interview at RFUMS-CMS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peach921

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to schedule my interview earlier, and they said I could only do this if someone gives up their interview in Feb/early March. Anyone out there who was invited, but doesn't want to go? Please PM me ASAP.

Thanks and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

i just spoke with them on the phone today. do you find it odd that they aren't interviewing at all for the first 2 weeks in february?

i'm interviewing on the 14th of feb

Members don't see this ad :)
Retrovyrus said:
What the hell? I tried to piggyback CMS onto another interview and got this reply:

Dear (NapeSpikes),

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate your request as we will not be interviewing that week in February. We do not start interviewing for next month until February 15th.

Thank you,

Stephanie Lee

Admissions Officer

They must hate me.

I really want to interview there. :( How often are applicants invited from the possible interview pool?

DrKitty said:
I really want to interview there. :( How often are applicants invited from the possible interview pool?

Well, according to the e-mail we PIPP (possible interview pool people) got, 600-700 are invited to interview out of the 1500-2000 applicants they put in the pool. I've been swimming in it since 9/28. Plus most of last year.

I'm not holding my breath at this point, but supposedly, they send out interview invitations around the 15th of every month until April (which would be for May interviews).

tacrum43 said:
Well, according to the e-mail we PIPP (possible interview pool people) got, 600-700 are invited to interview out of the 1500-2000 applicants they put in the pool. I've been swimming in it since 9/28. Plus most of last year.

I'm not holding my breath at this point, but supposedly, they send out interview invitations around the 15th of every month until April (which would be for May interviews).

Thanks for the info. there is still hope I guess :luck:

DrKitty said:
Thanks for the info. there is still hope I guess :luck:

there's hope. i just got out of the PIP.

good luck!!

i spoke to someone in admissions last thursday and she said they were picking interviewees on friday so i'm sure invites were sent out either friday or today. as it seems someone heard today, maybe we'll hear more tomorrow. :luck:

Retrovyrus said:
I spoke to them yesterday and the admissions person most definately said that they are not interviewing anyone until Feb 15.

Odd.

FYI, I am interviewing there on the 15th. Hope this helps.

Since I don't think they have reviewed the Janurary applicants yet for decsisions; they will probably be using those 2 weeks in feb. for that.