Europe Anyone going to Poznan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoYouConcur

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got accepted into the 4 year MD program at Poznan. Who else will be going here? Hoping to get to know some of you 🙂
 
If you are a person of darker complexion, STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!! You will be treated like a second class student. Both by the 1800's minded faculty and some students (not all but some). Especially if you are Arab, Muslim, Black, and anything along those lines. I am white myself, but I feel extremely bad for my classmates who are treated much differently.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are a person of darker complexion, STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!! You will be treated like a second class student. Both by the 1800's minded faculty and some students (not all but some). Especially if you are Arab, Muslim, Black, and anything along those lines. I am white myself, but I feel extremely bad for my classmates who are treated much differently.

I sincerely disagree with this statement 🙁 It is just not the case and when someone like this spreads lies like this it's a real misrepresentation of the school and the area. I am a darker complexion and have not had any problems here.
 
The school Poznan has written to me saying that for the 2018 start they are no longer offering a 4 year advanced MD degree. Only 6 year MD.