Anyone going to Ross in 2010?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gummysnakes69

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm headed to Ross in Sept. 2010. Just found out on Fri! Is anyone else headed there? I'd really like to chat and get to know my future classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

I start in January 2010 (finally, after deferring from May 2009).

If you want to ask questions on a forum you want to go to the ValueMD forums:
http://www.valuemd.com/ross-university-school-medicine/

If you really want to chat with other students from your own class, you should really get on Facebook. Someone will be starting a "Ross University September 2010 Incoming Class" group soon if they haven't already. There are roughly 400-450 students per class and there are 230+ people in the January 2010 group. Lots of information for a lot of people with similar questions / concerns.

My flight is on the 28th.

:thumbup:

Hi,

I am new to all Med school and carribean deal! can u guys tell me your stats ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone.
Ok, here is the deal, I just turned 38. I've worked all my life as a clinical research scientist with major pharmaceutical companies and now own my own research firm (Academy of Clinical Research). I think it is about time when i stopped hiring physicians as Principal Investigators and became a doctor myself and "Chief" to my research projects.
Any advice from anyone about applying to Medical Schools in Carribean.
I have been out of Undergard for 15 years (1995- Univ of TX). My major was Biology and currently hold a B.S. Biology/ Psychology.
I did take the MCAT in 1994 also and got about a 26.

Any recommendations?

I may be attending Ross in 2010. I have put my deposit down, yet I am still waiting to hear from some US schools. In addition, Ross looks great to me and I would be happy to attend this school.

I may be attending Ross in 2010. I have put my deposit down, yet I am still waiting to hear from some US schools. In addition, Ross looks great to me and I would be happy to attend this school.

i was interviewed for sep 2010 on 3/9/10 and was wondering how long did it take someone to get an acceptance/rejection notice. the online status still says committee review and its been 2 weeks...the interviewer said 3 - 5 weeks but the anxiety is killing me....:scared:

I'm going in Jan. 2011! it took me about 3 weeks to hear back after I interviewed. I'll be putting my first deposit down sometime in the next week to hold a seat for me. see u there!!:soexcited: