China and Eastern Asia Anyone going to Texas Tech Amarillo please?

Started by jyglee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hi there!
i am to go to texas tech univeristy at odessa, though.
for obstetrics and gynecology.
but i guess we will have sister institutions
and we will share the same warm weather of west texas.

tell me please what is your program,
where did you graduate
and from what school.
and what are your thoughts about
west texas and texas tech university.

thanks!
 
I had my MD from China and PhD in US. I'm going to the IM program in Amarillo. I'm looking for someone to get the info to rent a apartment there. I'm in San Diego now and also looking for the drivine company. Jane
[email protected]