anyone going to touro-nevada?

Started by jamesmku
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I don't think Touro-Nevada has PT. I think your are confusing it with Touro in NY. Touro Nevada has OT though.
 
touro-nv is starting a pt program. if all goes well it will be accredited by 2012
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, so are they admitting people this year, so that they may graduate the first class in 2012 with full accreditation? I know some schools pursuing accreditation need to have the class, curriculum, faculty, and everything ready to go before they can start.
 
i believe touro has sister schools in CA and NY, and the director told me she started 2 or 3 other programs before, so that's a big plus. seems like she knows the game
 
I spoke with the program director last day and she said there are currently 19 students that have been accepted into the program. They are looking to fill up to 30 students for the class of 2012.
 
Do ya'll like it? I applied there for fall 2010, but haven't heard anything yet. Are you enjoying it?
 
Last edited: