Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone going to UNECOM??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by gtm2, Dec 13, 2000.

1. gtm2

gtm2 Junior Member

I live in the Boston area (Brighton) and have decided to attend UNECOM next fall. If anyone else is in the same boat, let me know! Maybe we can meet up before then!

Genevieve

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ixodes

Ixodes Junior Member

Sent off my deposit today. My girlfriend and I are actually heading up to Portland this weekend to let off a little steam before the familial rush of Christmas. Maybe we can hook up after the holidays and discuss our medical future.

4. Doc Oc

Doc Oc Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm going to UNECOM too! I sent my deposit in the beginning of November, and found a house a few weeks ago. My husband and I are moving on Dec. 26. We are going to live in Portland though, because he hates a commute and I don't mind. So if you need anyone to look through newspapers, or get any info for you feel free to email me!

[email protected]

5. together

together Senior Member

Gtm2, Ixodes,

I am currently a senior at Clark University and will be taking the MCAT in April. I am very interested in UNECOM and shadow a DO neurologist who recently graduated UNECOM. I actually plan to visit the school next week. I understand that you are from Brighton and Hamden, respectively. I go to school in Worcester (MA) and live in New Britain (CT)! What a coincidence! At any rate, I am interested in both of your backgrounds and how you decided that you wanted to pursue a career in osteopathic medicine, and more specifically, why you decided to go to UNECOM. I would appreciate any feedback.

I wish you all continued success and properity!

Best wishes,

Together

6. pag

pag Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I havn't applied to medical school yet, but I hope to attend UNECOM in the near future. It's my number one choice. Perhaps the class of 2002 if I'm accepted. I've lived in Maine my whole life and currently have an appartment in Biddeford. I'd love to hear about your experiences when you start medical school at UNECOM and if I can be of any help just drop me an email. I know the southern maine area pretty well ect. Feel free to drop me an Email anytime. pete [email protected]

7. aagbay

aagbay Member

Hey future UNECOM freshmen, Congrats! I'm a current applicant and I'll be interviewing there in January. If accepted I'll also be attending in the fall. If you guys could tell me anything about the interview I would greatly appreciate it. If you would like to email me directly, it is [email protected] Thanks a bunch in advance. Hopefully I'll meet you all in the fall!
    Tony