Anyone Got AAMC 7R answer key??

About the Ads

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
15+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    You know, you can print one off. I know this one person that went to the "score practice test" and clicked on every question until they got the right answer (through trial and error). After doing this for every question (takes about 5-10 mins), they printed the page and copy & pasted the html to word so it could be saved to his/her computer. Total time ~10mins. Not that I did this or anything, but this is an easy way to get an answer key if you really want one.

confewshz

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jun 18, 2002
      Originally posted by fun8stuff
      You know, you can print one off. I know this one person that went to the "score practice test" and clicked on every question until they got the right answer (through trial and error). After doing this for every question (takes about 5-10 mins), they printed the page and copy & pasted the html to word so it could be saved to his/her computer. Total time ~10mins. Not that I did this or anything, but this is an easy way to get an answer key if you really want one.
      Thats how I got an answer key. Too bad getting detailed explanations is going to take a bit more time than getting the answers. :( Does anyone who also has an account on e-mcat.com wish to divy up the task? If so, pm me :thumbup:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.