Anyone got Nov. Rosalind DPT interview invites yet?

Started by title 9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

title 9

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone got DPT interview invites @ Rosalind for the upcoming Nov.? I sent in my app Oct 1. Now just anxiously waiting......
 
If you want a reference, I submitted the supplemental fee on 9/19, and received an interview invite from them on 10/5, so it took around 2 weeks to hear from Rosalind Franklin. Had my interview 10 days later on 10/15, and I should hear from them within the next couple of days. Good luck! Where else are you applying?
 
If you want a reference, I submitted the supplemental fee on 9/19, and received an interview invite from them on 10/5, so it took around 2 weeks to hear from Rosalind Franklin. Had my interview 10 days later on 10/15, and I should hear from them within the next couple of days. Good luck! Where else are you applying?

Hey Kato3! Did you ever hear back from Rosalind? Do you know of anyone who has received a rejection from them or do they just let you go silently? I still haven't heard anything since I've submitted my app...no news is better than bad news I guess, but I'm getting anxious!