Anyone got their scores back from the Pharm Tech Exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imagikricei

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought the scores were supposed to be emailed to you on the 28th... today is the 29th and I'm just waiting for that email. Has anyone else here gotten their scores back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine got hers yesterday. She took it I think Sept. 11. Not sure when you took it though or how long they're generally taking.

But I am not too sure what to do with the license now. Who would want to hire me anyways? I tried sharing my resume with CVS pharmacy managers and pharmacists in my area, but no one is hiring. Should I go into hospital and work there while taking 8 college credits?

You can check online at the ptcb.org website to see your scores if they haven't gotten your scores in the mail yet. I checked the site last friday, and I saw that I passed!

Members don't see this ad :)
you should get it within 2 weeks. check online if it hasn't come in the mail yet.

Moved to Licensure and exams. Exam results and questions regarding them should go here.

As indicated above, I'd refer to ptcb.org for prelimary results if you haven't gotten them in the mail yet.