Anyone had LECOM interview ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobebucsfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine is next week at LECOM Bradenton. I am kind of worried b/c it is a grup interview and PBL style. Dont know how to prepare. For those that had the interview, how did it go ?

Since i got interview pretty late in the process, how many open slots u think they have left open ?

Members don't see this ad.

just be yourself.

i honestly don't know what to tell you, as I got waitlisted and i thought I did alright (regular alternate list). if you do some searching through the threads, you'll find that people who thought they nailed it still got waitlisted.

good luck.

I just emailed them about my status and guess what...still waitlisted lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is next week at LECOM Bradenton. I am kind of worried b/c it is a grup interview and PBL style. Dont know how to prepare. For those that had the interview, how did it go ?

Since i got interview pretty late in the process, how many open slots u think they have left open ?

My interview was about 8+ months ago and all I can remember is that we were in a small group around a table (5 or 6 pple) and asked to discuss certain topics. We were observed by two faculty members. I think they want to observe how you interact with others and how you analyze things/present yourself. I didn't feel stressed (and it was my first interview).
Being a late interview for you, I would bet there would be less people in the group and it might be a bit different after they have had so many sessions.
I also recommend you dress professionally. There were many in my group that probably forgot their suits at home.

My interview was about 8+ months ago and all I can remember is that we were in a small group around a table (5 or 6 pple) and asked to discuss certain topics. We were observed by two faculty members. I think they want to observe how you interact with others and how you analyze things/present yourself. I didn't feel stressed (and it was my first interview).
Being a late interview for you, I would bet there would be less people in the group and it might be a bit different after they have had so many sessions.
I also recommend you dress professionally. There were many in my group that probably forgot their suits at home.

u serious? lol I got my suit ready. I hope i'm the only one that shows up in a suit. That would be awesome

Also u dont have to be specific or anything, but when u mean discussing topics:
do u mean stuff like why dentistry stuff
or like ethical questions?

Are you kidding me, people actually came without suits? Wtf I didn't know this ever happened...