Quantcast

Anyone had LECOM interview ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobebucsfan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine is next week at LECOM Bradenton. I am kind of worried b/c it is a grup interview and PBL style. Dont know how to prepare. For those that had the interview, how did it go ?

Since i got interview pretty late in the process, how many open slots u think they have left open ?

Bis-GMA111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just be yourself.

i honestly don't know what to tell you, as I got waitlisted and i thought I did alright (regular alternate list). if you do some searching through the threads, you'll find that people who thought they nailed it still got waitlisted.

good luck.

little Buddy

Reaction score
I just emailed them about my status and guess what...still waitlisted lol.

MentalFloss2012

Reaction score
Mine is next week at LECOM Bradenton. I am kind of worried b/c it is a grup interview and PBL style. Dont know how to prepare. For those that had the interview, how did it go ?

Since i got interview pretty late in the process, how many open slots u think they have left open ?

My interview was about 8+ months ago and all I can remember is that we were in a small group around a table (5 or 6 pple) and asked to discuss certain topics. We were observed by two faculty members. I think they want to observe how you interact with others and how you analyze things/present yourself. I didn't feel stressed (and it was my first interview).
Being a late interview for you, I would bet there would be less people in the group and it might be a bit different after they have had so many sessions.
I also recommend you dress professionally. There were many in my group that probably forgot their suits at home.

Kobebucsfan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My interview was about 8+ months ago and all I can remember is that we were in a small group around a table (5 or 6 pple) and asked to discuss certain topics. We were observed by two faculty members. I think they want to observe how you interact with others and how you analyze things/present yourself. I didn't feel stressed (and it was my first interview).
Being a late interview for you, I would bet there would be less people in the group and it might be a bit different after they have had so many sessions.
I also recommend you dress professionally. There were many in my group that probably forgot their suits at home.

u serious? lol I got my suit ready. I hope i'm the only one that shows up in a suit. That would be awesome

Also u dont have to be specific or anything, but when u mean discussing topics:
do u mean stuff like why dentistry stuff
or like ethical questions?

bhagan01

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, people actually came without suits? Wtf I didn't know this ever happened...