Anyone has a copy of Kaplan's DAT midterm and final?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a copy of Kaplan's DAT midterm and final. I have the other pdf. files and just missing the DAT midterm and final questions. If you have the pdf for midterm and final questions and would like to share. please let me know by pm. Thanks! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Smooth Operater said:
Anyone has a copy of Kaplan's DAT midterm and final. I have the other pdf. files and just missing the DAT midterm and final questions. If you have the pdf for midterm and final questions and would like to share. please let me know by pm. Thanks! :thumbup:

i have them

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I also get them please?

Kami

Smooth Operater said:

I have all three tests- prediagnostic, midterm, and final exam. They're hard copy though- so send me a PM with your best offer.

I also have the Kaplan DAT class and course notes.

bump!

anyone is willing to offer for free. It would help not just me, but other ppl here too :D