Anyone has comments on these 3 vet schools?

Started by Phebe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phebe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are:
Tuskegee University
Tufts University
University of Prince Edward Island
Atlantic Veterinary College


I was always look at schools around me, but I have a friend asking me about the above 3 schools...I want to help him out; getting some comments on GPA ranges, interviews and anything that you might think they are important to know. Besides, he is an international student.

Thank you
(maybe I should tell him to come here, but this time, please help🙂)
 
They all have great websites with all of that information. I am not sure if Tuskegee publishes their admission statistics on their website but I am fairly sure the others do. The American Association of Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC) has convenient links to all of those schools and others and lots of good information.

http://www.aavmc.org/students_admissions/vet_schools.htm

Tell your friend to check it out.
 
He has those information, but trying to get any one who are currently studying in the above schools or heard about them in much more details...since he is not in the United States, he cannot visit those schools...But I appreciated about your help. Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You would be better off going to the veterinary students' forum, in that case. Those are for people who are already in vet school--most people here are pre-vet students and not actually at vet school yet, so they wouldn't know quite as well what it's like being in those specific vet schools.