Anyone have a 4-6 week plan for studying for the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BTR1208

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am opting to use my winter break to prepare for the DAT...

I can hit it 8+ hrs a day no problem during break. Open to any suggestions or outlines.

I have from 12/10-1/12 off to study and then i am back for a pretty laid back Spring semester so i can continue studying a little until i feel 100% prepared. So let's say 4 weeks of INTENSE studying. Cover all the hard stuff. Then 4 weeks of going over everything else to fine tune and be ready to kill it.

Spring Semester is:
Organic 2
Statistics
2 electives

Anybody that can help me set up a plan?

Members don't see this ad.

I studied for around 5-8 hours a day. Granted, I had just taken OCHEM II and spent almost no time doing a content review for OCHEM. My breakdown is in my signature.
MAY
CgqfmM3.jpg

JUNE
fGFFxCR.jpg

I studied for around 5-8 hours a day. Granted, I had just taken OCHEM II and spent almost no time doing a content review for OCHEM. My breakdown is in my signature.
MAY
CgqfmM3.jpg

JUNE
fGFFxCR.jpg

Dude. I am doing this to a T!

Thank you!!!!

I am opting to use my winter break to prepare for the DAT...

I can hit it 8+ hrs a day no problem during break. Open to any suggestions or outlines.

I have from 12/10-1/12 off to study and then i am back for a pretty laid back Spring semester so i can continue studying a little until i feel 100% prepared. So let's say 4 weeks of INTENSE studying. Cover all the hard stuff. Then 4 weeks of going over everything else to fine tune and be ready to kill it.

Spring Semester is:
Organic 2
Statistics
2 electives

Anybody that can help me set up a plan?

Your plan is to prepare during winter break and then take the DAT a little into your spring semester?
Either way, good luck friend! What helped me during my study time is to go to the library or head to campus away from distractions. That included leaving my phone at the house.