Anyone have any wisdom for how to best learn the content on orthobullets?

Started by Thumpar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thumpar

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I start at the basic science/anatomy content and questions then work my way to the procedures? Should I just dive into questions, or try to read through the content first? I have plenty of time until I rotate, just want to start working on this material so I have as much of it down as possible by the time I rotate.

Thanks!
 
Should I start at the basic science/anatomy content and questions then work my way to the procedures? Should I just dive into questions, or try to read through the content first? I have plenty of time until I rotate, just want to start working on this material so I have as much of it down as possible by the time I rotate.

Thanks!
[/QUOTE

google "orthobullets top 100" and work your way through that. No reason to get bogged down in the nitty-gritty until after start residency.