Anyone have any wisdom for how to best learn the content on orthobullets?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thumpar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I start at the basic science/anatomy content and questions then work my way to the procedures? Should I just dive into questions, or try to read through the content first? I have plenty of time until I rotate, just want to start working on this material so I have as much of it down as possible by the time I rotate.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Should I start at the basic science/anatomy content and questions then work my way to the procedures? Should I just dive into questions, or try to read through the content first? I have plenty of time until I rotate, just want to start working on this material so I have as much of it down as possible by the time I rotate.

Thanks!
[/QUOTE

google "orthobullets top 100" and work your way through that. No reason to get bogged down in the nitty-gritty until after start residency.

As a med student and intern I used to go through as much of the reading content of the sub-specialty service I was on. There is a link for top high-yield topics so if you aren't reading about a specific case and just need to read I would start with the highest-yield content.

Reactions: 1 user