Anyone have Kaplan (Mid-Term and Final) answers/ exams?

Started by dent-2002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dent-2002

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I am currently studying hardcore for the DAT. I took Kaplan 2 years ago during the same summer I decided to take organic chemistry. I have the Diagnostic and Mid-term tests, but the answer key only for the diagnostic. I was never able to take the final exam. Does anyone have the answers to the Mid-term exam? Does anyone have the the final exam (w/answer key)? It would really mean a lot if someone who had it could perhaps scan and email it, perhaps? I may be willing to compensate. Vixen, I believe I read that you took the Kaplan class. Thanks!!