1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone have Kaplan (Mid-Term and Final) answers/ exams?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dent-2002, Aug 20, 2002.

1. dent-2002

dent-2002 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello everyone. I am currently studying hardcore for the DAT. I took Kaplan 2 years ago during the same summer I decided to take organic chemistry. I have the Diagnostic and Mid-term tests, but the answer key only for the diagnostic. I was never able to take the final exam. Does anyone have the answers to the Mid-term exam? Does anyone have the the final exam (w/answer key)? It would really mean a lot if someone who had it could perhaps scan and email it, perhaps? I may be willing to compensate. Vixen, I believe I read that you took the Kaplan class. Thanks!!

2. freedyx3

freedyx3 I'm Columbian
    7+ Year Member

Hi

Yeah i have all the kaplan section tests, the midterm, and final with all answers explained. Email me at [email protected] if you want it.