1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone have Kaplan (Mid-Term and Final) answers/ exams?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dent-2002, Aug 20, 2002.

1. dent-2002

dent-2002 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello everyone. I am currently studying hardcore for the DAT. I took Kaplan 2 years ago during the same summer I decided to take organic chemistry. I have the Diagnostic and Mid-term tests, but the answer key only for the diagnostic. I was never able to take the final exam. Does anyone have the answers to the Mid-term exam? Does anyone have the the final exam (w/answer key)? It would really mean a lot if someone who had it could perhaps scan and email it, perhaps? I may be willing to compensate. Vixen, I believe I read that you took the Kaplan class. Thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. freedyx3

freedyx3 I'm Columbian
    7+ Year Member

Hi

Yeah i have all the kaplan section tests, the midterm, and final with all answers explained. Email me at [email protected] if you want it.