Step I Anyone have the free PimpNotes excel sheets? (bugs.xls and pharm.xls)

Started by Anamnesis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anamnesis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The website has been down for awhile. I have the path grids, but I have not been able to find someone who has a copy of the microbiology and pharmacology excel sheets.
 
The website has been down for awhile. I have the path grids, but I have not been able to find someone who has a copy of the microbiology and pharmacology excel sheets.

I'm pretty sure I have them. But they're on my home computer, so give me until tonight (PST) to get them to you. Can I just attach them to a post here, or do you want them emailed? PM me your email if that's what you want. Take care.
 
I'm pretty sure I have them. But they're on my home computer, so give me until tonight (PST) to get them to you. Can I just attach them to a post here, or do you want them emailed? PM me your email if that's what you want. Take care.

Thanks! I would just go ahead and attach them here for the benefit of others.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad