1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

anyone have the "official" 3R + tests that i can buy?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by supernareg, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supernareg

supernareg Guest

Pre-Medical
    is it on actual paper? or is it a file on the computer?

anyways, i can paypal money. PM me with ur offer and what test it is, and what format.

2. ronehh

ronehh in the original position
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    hey there, just sign up at e-mcat.com and you can take it online for free or download it if you'd like

3. QofQuimica

QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
    Staff Member Administrator Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Verified Expert Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field], Attending Physician
    Sorry, but buying or selling bootleg AAMC tests isn't allowed on SDN. And yeah, 3R is free from the AAMC anyway. Closing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.