-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone hear anything from NC schools?
Started by Rdc2142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Received my acceptance into unc today..any other future Tar Heels?!
Did you get an email? Or a letter? A friend of mine got an email today saying he was waitlisted, but I haven't heard anything and it's kinda killing me.
Did you get an email? Or a letter? A friend of mine got an email today saying he was waitlisted, but I haven't heard anything and it's kinda killing me.
I received an email this afternoon. I'm sorry you haven't heard back yet..I thought they'd be letting everyone know at the same time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got my acceptance yesterday! UNC class of 2017!
Congrats! Hopefully they will send out a class list so we can get a Facebook group started.
Those of you that applied to Duke, have you heard anything??
Still not a thing from Duke. Someone posted that they received an invitation to interview in March this past Friday.Those of you that applied to Duke, have you heard anything??
Has anyone heard from WSSU?
I was accepted to WSSU on Wednesday, 2/26
I was accepted to WSSU on Wednesday, 2/26[/quot
Congrats! Did they call or email you? I still haven't heard anything.
Thanks!Thanks! They call me though. I will be going to meet with their program director on Monday and tour the facilities so I'll let you know my opinion on their program
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! They call me though. I will be going to meet with their program director on Monday and tour the facilities so I'll let you know my opinion on their program
Since you toured WSSU,I was wondering what your opinion was on the facilities/campus? Did you like the program?
I'm on the waitlist at WCU. Anyone know how long it is or what the chances of getting accepted are?
I got off the wait list this past Wednesday but told them that I would not be attending..so they're making their way down the list. There is still some hope!
Can you please give me an idea of your stats for Early decision at Duke? I'm dying to know if I have a chance!I got accepted ED at Duke in September. For those of you interested in UNC my friend interviewed there last year and interview invites were given in december and interviews were in january!