Anyone hear anything from NECO lately?

Started by l2en
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

l2en

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent my app in around the middle of sept and i still haven't heard anything from them yet! I called in about 2 weeks ago to check and the lady who picked up said they still haven't reviewed my application yet....has anyone heard anything from NECO lately??
 
i haven't heard anything from them either...i sent my app in at the end of september and the lady at the office told me they just processed my payment in the middle of october. so i guess it will be a few weeks more? but yours should be done soon though~ hang in there! 🙂
 
Ya.. I submitted my application in august and still haven't heard from them. I called recently because i'm starting to get really anxious and the lady i talked to said something about there director of admissions just upped and left on them. Hopefully they get there act together because if not i'll be going to ICO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmmm no wonder...that is pretty strange but i guess it's a relief to know that i am not the only one that hasn't heard anything...how did you find out about this?
 
I sent my application in in the middle of september also, and I JUST heard from them last week (interview invitation). They were the last school to contact me even though I sent pretty much all my applications in at the same time. So don't worry! =)