Anyone hear from Idaho State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dptstudent1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idaho State told me a few weeks ago that we should hear from them with final decisions by the end of January. Has anyone heard from them yet?
 
I haven't heard a peep from them. Do you know if they were going to notify by old school mail or email?
 
I haven't heard anything either. Traditionally I've heard they notify between early feb to the 3rd week of Feb. Glad to hear that it may be sooner than I thought. 26 seats with a high percentage to Idaho residents, doesn't stand in my favor too much but we'll see.