Idaho State University Fall 24

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mjnrbjaw1256

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from ISU about acceptance? I completed the asynchronous interview back in early November but haven't heard back since. Does anyone know when they might send out acceptance letters? Thanks!
 
Has anyone heard back from ISU about acceptance? I completed the asynchronous interview back in early November but haven't heard back since. Does anyone know when they might send out acceptance letters? Thanks!
Hey there! I emailed them back in November after my interview, and they said they were trying to have acceptances sent out before Christmas break. We currently have four more days for them to achieve their goal, so hopefully we all hear back soon! The waiting process is horrible! Wishing you the best of luck.