Anyone hear from Jefferson yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eatbroccoli

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friend applied (and now attending) Thomas Jefferson Uni's DPT Program and she told me she had her interview during the Fall. Has anyone heard anything from them yet, seeing as I finished my PTCAS super early and have not heard anything from them concerning interviews or updates? It's been so long... so maybe they changed their interviewing process this cycle? I'm getting nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied in August and have yet to hear anything related to an interview either. I also have a few friends that applied there and they haven't heard back, so I guess there's no reason to worry as of yet.

I have heard of one person who had an interview in November.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied in August and haven't heard anything

My friend was accepted into the DPT program at TJ yesterday. I don't know when she applied or anything but acceptances are starting to roll out!

My friend was accepted into the DPT program at TJ yesterday. I don't know when she applied or anything but acceptances are starting to roll out!
congrats to your friend! did she have an interview?

Guys, I've been in your shoes exactly a year ago. I know its not fair, but schools take forever to make their decisions about students... especially Jefferson. I know you are all anxious, but once all your applications are sent, try not to think about them (I know its almost impossible, but at least attempt to). The reason programs take forever to reply back to their applicants is because they are in the process of "molding" their upcoming class. From the program directors I spoke to, they said its a very complicated process. What you can do is, to call the program and ask them politely for the status on your application... and don't forget to wish them a good day :)

Good luck!