Anyone hear from RWJMS this week or last?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

femmedargent

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im trying to figure out when their committee met. Did they meet yesterday, last week, or next week?
 
I think i read somewhere taht they met last week. So I assume they'll meet again on the 15th.
 
smallqt said:
I think i read somewhere taht they met last week. So I assume they'll meet again on the 15th.

When did you guys interview? I interviewed October 18th and am still waiting to hear from them! They said 3-6 weeks when I was there...maybe its taking longer because of thanksgiving...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ktrabka said:
When did you guys interview? I interviewed October 18th and am still waiting to hear from them! They said 3-6 weeks when I was there...maybe its taking longer because of thanksgiving...

it depends on when your interviewer turns in their rec packet. i know someone who got an acceptance last week who interviewed the same day as me, so the committee definitely met. i interviewed mid november, so i'm assuming if the news is good i will hear next thurs or friday.
 
femmedargent said:
it depends on when your interviewer turns in their rec packet. i know someone who got an acceptance last week who interviewed the same day as me, so the committee definitely met. i interviewed mid november, so i'm assuming if the news is good i will hear next thurs or friday.


Thanks, I figured it would have something to do with that (the interviewer turning in the rec). Its a little bit frustrating in any case and I am not sure what is the best way to go about finding out if he has even turned my rec in yet!
 
ktrabka said:
Thanks, I figured it would have something to do with that (the interviewer turning in the rec). Its a little bit frustrating in any case and I am not sure what is the best way to go about finding out if he has even turned my rec in yet!

Call the admissions office, talk to Maggie. I freaked out when i heard that someone who interviewed the same day as me got a phone call so i assumed i was gonna just get a rejection via snail mail. I called earlier this week and they told me that the committee had not yet met regarding my app.

I would definitely call them up and see what's going on. -and good luck to the both of us.
 
femmedargent said:
Call the admissions office, talk to Maggie. I freaked out when i heard that someone who interviewed the same day as me got a phone call so i assumed i was gonna just get a rejection via snail mail. I called earlier this week and they told me that the committee had not yet met regarding my app.

I would definitely call them up and see what's going on. -and good luck to the both of us.

Yes, absolutely the best of luck to you too!!

Thanks for the help. I just didn't know if calling them would be too pushy.....
 
ktrabka said:
Yes, absolutely the best of luck to you too!!

Thanks for the help. I just didn't know if calling them would be too pushy.....

Eh, I don't think so, they seemed pretty nice, plus at this point in the cycle, is a phone call going to make the difference one way or another, especially considering it's been more than 6 weeks? I highly doubt it. It's up to you of course, but for peace of mind's sake I'd do it.