Anyone hear from RWJMS this week or last?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

femmedargent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im trying to figure out when their committee met. Did they meet yesterday, last week, or next week?

Members don't see this ad.

I think i read somewhere taht they met last week. So I assume they'll meet again on the 15th.

smallqt said:
I think i read somewhere taht they met last week. So I assume they'll meet again on the 15th.

When did you guys interview? I interviewed October 18th and am still waiting to hear from them! They said 3-6 weeks when I was there...maybe its taking longer because of thanksgiving...

Members don't see this ad :)
ktrabka said:
When did you guys interview? I interviewed October 18th and am still waiting to hear from them! They said 3-6 weeks when I was there...maybe its taking longer because of thanksgiving...

it depends on when your interviewer turns in their rec packet. i know someone who got an acceptance last week who interviewed the same day as me, so the committee definitely met. i interviewed mid november, so i'm assuming if the news is good i will hear next thurs or friday.

femmedargent said:
it depends on when your interviewer turns in their rec packet. i know someone who got an acceptance last week who interviewed the same day as me, so the committee definitely met. i interviewed mid november, so i'm assuming if the news is good i will hear next thurs or friday.

Thanks, I figured it would have something to do with that (the interviewer turning in the rec). Its a little bit frustrating in any case and I am not sure what is the best way to go about finding out if he has even turned my rec in yet!

ktrabka said:
Thanks, I figured it would have something to do with that (the interviewer turning in the rec). Its a little bit frustrating in any case and I am not sure what is the best way to go about finding out if he has even turned my rec in yet!

Call the admissions office, talk to Maggie. I freaked out when i heard that someone who interviewed the same day as me got a phone call so i assumed i was gonna just get a rejection via snail mail. I called earlier this week and they told me that the committee had not yet met regarding my app.

I would definitely call them up and see what's going on. -and good luck to the both of us.

femmedargent said:
Call the admissions office, talk to Maggie. I freaked out when i heard that someone who interviewed the same day as me got a phone call so i assumed i was gonna just get a rejection via snail mail. I called earlier this week and they told me that the committee had not yet met regarding my app.

I would definitely call them up and see what's going on. -and good luck to the both of us.

Yes, absolutely the best of luck to you too!!

Thanks for the help. I just didn't know if calling them would be too pushy.....

ktrabka said:
Yes, absolutely the best of luck to you too!!

Thanks for the help. I just didn't know if calling them would be too pushy.....

Eh, I don't think so, they seemed pretty nice, plus at this point in the cycle, is a phone call going to make the difference one way or another, especially considering it's been more than 6 weeks? I highly doubt it. It's up to you of course, but for peace of mind's sake I'd do it.