Africa and Middle East Anyone hear from Sackler as of 2/6/06

Started by Timbo0984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Timbo0984

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any who applied to Sackler for this Sept. hear yet? First they told me they will review my application in Early January, then Mid January, then end of January, then Feb, wtf, anyone hear anything yet?
 
Timbo0984 said:
Any who applied to Sackler for this Sept. hear yet? First they told me they will review my application in Early January, then Mid January, then end of January, then Feb, wtf, anyone hear anything yet?

I spoke to their NY office today. Apparently all completed applications are with the admissions com. "being reviewed". The guy who answered the phone
( with limited phone etiquette ,I should add ) said " I have NO idea how long this will take".

Hope this helps.
 
Hey guys,

Just relax, they'll get there eventually. The office tends to be over-worked; so have patience with them. I think they just started granting interviews (a classmate of mine told me this), so they're getting there. If you have any questions about the school, feel free to PM me.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.

--Dave