Anyone heard back from UMass??

Started by OBGood
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OBGood

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has someone been rejected or offered an interview from UMass????
 
Was offered an interview maybe a week and a half ago. But I know they are staggered because my friend got an invite about 2 weeks before I did.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for answering! But I haven't been invited!!!! 🙁 Do they send out rejection letters????
 
You're most likely on hold. I talked to Tye, the UMass rep, and she explained that their first round had gone out but not everyone had answered. They ALWAYS have to dig into their second round of applicants and, maybe she was lying, but apparently my application was in this category.
 
What have you guys heard about UMass? What makes you want to go there? I heard a couple weeks ago.
 
What have you guys heard about UMass? What makes you want to go there? I heard a couple weeks ago.

I'll tell you my motivation as a spouse of a current student. 🙂 It's a fraction of the cost of almost any other school 👍 and I would say that it is a very competitive school that ranks high for primary care. Other than that, there is a good chance that you will be somewhat close to family/friends if you grew up in Mass. Of course, that could be a good or bad thing. 😉