1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

anyone heard back from VCU yet?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by godbless, Apr 20, 2007.

1. godbless

Pre-Dental
    hi guys,
    anyone heard back/received interview letter from VCU yet?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. molarsmile

Dental Student
    Hi Godbless,
    I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure?

4. molarsmile

Dental Student
    Hi Godbless,
    I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure? PM me

5. godbless

Pre-Dental
    no, not invited for interview yet, i dunt know why.........i was interviewed there last year though :(

6. Hi I have a question.Did you apply for the slots available for international dentists.I am asking this because the lady whom i spoke to asked me not to apply because they haven't accepted anyone for those slots for the last 5 years.:confused:

7. molarsmile

Dental Student
    Hope, I am not wasting those $$ by going there...Have to travel from West coast for it....Keeping fingers crossed!
    Godbless, Thanks for the queries....

8. godbless

Pre-Dental
    that is right, they havnt accepted anyone for past 5 yrs, but still people apply and they interview some candidates without knowing at that point if they would have spots or not later and tell them to wait for a few months, and since last 5 yrs, they havnt had any spots.........:oops:

9. godbless

Pre-Dental
    hey,
    I also got invitation for interview at VCU on may 7,what time is yours????? mine is 10:30....they havnt had any spots last 5 yrs, but lets see what is in this year, lets keep our fingers and toes crossed,and pray for the best.:thumbup: