anyone heard back from VCU yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
anyone heard back/received interview letter from VCU yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Godbless,
I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure?

hi guys,
anyone heard back/received interview letter from VCU yet?
Hi Godbless,
I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure? PM me

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Godbless,
I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure?

no, not invited for interview yet, i dunt know why.........i was interviewed there last year though :(

Hi Godbless,
I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure? PM me

Hi I have a question.Did you apply for the slots available for international dentists.I am asking this because the lady whom i spoke to asked me not to apply because they haven't accepted anyone for those slots for the last 5 years.:confused:

Hi I have a question.Did you apply for the slots available for international dentists.I am asking this because the lady whom i spoke to asked me not to apply because they haven't accepted anyone for those slots for the last 5 years.:confused:
Hope, I am not wasting those $$ by going there...Have to travel from West coast for it....Keeping fingers crossed!
Godbless, Thanks for the queries....

that is right, they havnt accepted anyone for past 5 yrs, but still people apply and they interview some candidates without knowing at that point if they would have spots or not later and tell them to wait for a few months, and since last 5 yrs, they havnt had any spots.........:oops:

Hope, I am not wasting those $$ by going there...Have to travel from West coast for it....Keeping fingers crossed!
Godbless, Thanks for the queries....

hey,
I also got invitation for interview at VCU on may 7,what time is yours????? mine is 10:30....they havnt had any spots last 5 yrs, but lets see what is in this year, lets keep our fingers and toes crossed,and pray for the best.:thumbup: