1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

anyone heard back from VCU yet?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by godbless, Apr 20, 2007.

1. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hi guys,
    anyone heard back/received interview letter from VCU yet?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. molarsmile

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi Godbless,
    I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure?

4. molarsmile

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi Godbless,
    I have an interview on 7th May at VCU... Are you being interviewed the same day? Any idea abt. the interview procedure? PM me

5. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    no, not invited for interview yet, i dunt know why.........i was interviewed there last year though :(

6. Hi I have a question.Did you apply for the slots available for international dentists.I am asking this because the lady whom i spoke to asked me not to apply because they haven't accepted anyone for those slots for the last 5 years.:confused:

7. molarsmile

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hope, I am not wasting those $$ by going there...Have to travel from West coast for it....Keeping fingers crossed!
    Godbless, Thanks for the queries....

8. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    that is right, they havnt accepted anyone for past 5 yrs, but still people apply and they interview some candidates without knowing at that point if they would have spots or not later and tell them to wait for a few months, and since last 5 yrs, they havnt had any spots.........:oops:

9. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hey,
    I also got invitation for interview at VCU on may 7,what time is yours????? mine is 10:30....they havnt had any spots last 5 yrs, but lets see what is in this year, lets keep our fingers and toes crossed,and pray for the best.:thumbup: