Anyone Heard From Any Of These Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kelleeyeah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not heard from the following and wondering if anyone has interviews scheduled so I can translate the no response into a denied interview.

Thanks

1) UCSF
2) UCLA
3) Stanford
4) Washington University
5) DUKE

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard from Stanford, UCSF, UCLA.
However, I wouldn't translate that to denied interview yet.
Sometimes schools wait to see if people don't accept or drop interviews to offer more.
You should call and ask if you are very interested in the program.

I agree. I got a rejection from Stanford at the beginning of this week, so I know for sure they send rejection letters. If you haven't heard, I guess they're still waiting. Try calling or emailing them to find out the status of your application. The couple programs I've done that for are very nice and helpful, don't be afraid to let them know you're still interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
kelleeyeah said:
I have not heard from the following and wondering if anyone has interviews scheduled so I can translate the no response into a denied interview.

Thanks

1) UCSF
2) UCLA
3) Stanford
4) Washington University
5) DUKE

Got an interview at Duke. Rejected from Stanford. Didn't apply to wash. and haven't heard anything from the other two.

I heard from Wash U back in October. i'm very excited about the interview

I was waitlisted at U Washington last week. Wierd to be waitlisted so late in the season.

kelleeyeah said:

Thanks

1) UCSF
2) UCLA
3) Stanford
4) Washington University
5) DUKE

I have heard from UCSF and Stanford, have a friend who heard from UCLA. No word from Duke yet.

I have heard from UCSF, UCLA, and Duke. Didnt apply to the others.
Keep your fingers crossed-good luck.