• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

kelleeyeah

10+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I have not heard from the following and wondering if anyone has interviews scheduled so I can translate the no response into a denied interview.

Thanks

1) UCSF
2) UCLA
3) Stanford
4) Washington University
5) DUKE

Alician

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
I've heard from Stanford, UCSF, UCLA.
However, I wouldn't translate that to denied interview yet.
Sometimes schools wait to see if people don't accept or drop interviews to offer more.
You should call and ask if you are very interested in the program.

cali_girl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I agree. I got a rejection from Stanford at the beginning of this week, so I know for sure they send rejection letters. If you haven't heard, I guess they're still waiting. Try calling or emailing them to find out the status of your application. The couple programs I've done that for are very nice and helpful, don't be afraid to let them know you're still interested.

About the Ads

CANES2006

Miami chica
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2002
Miramar, FL
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
kelleeyeah said:
I have not heard from the following and wondering if anyone has interviews scheduled so I can translate the no response into a denied interview.

Thanks

1) UCSF
2) UCLA
3) Stanford
4) Washington University
5) DUKE
Got an interview at Duke. Rejected from Stanford. Didn't apply to wash. and haven't heard anything from the other two.

browncow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I heard from Wash U back in October. i'm very excited about the interview

cali_girl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I was waitlisted at U Washington last week. Wierd to be waitlisted so late in the season.

minigyn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2005
Boston
Status
Medical Student
kelleeyeah said:

Thanks

1) UCSF
2) UCLA
3) Stanford
4) Washington University
5) DUKE
I have heard from UCSF and Stanford, have a friend who heard from UCLA. No word from Duke yet.

Girlpower

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I have heard from UCSF, UCLA, and Duke. Didnt apply to the others.
Keep your fingers crossed-good luck.

About the Ads