Map of OB/Gyn Residency Programs (primarily for applicants)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Special Delivery

Lots of Cynical Experience
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Above is a link to a Google Map I made showing all of the OB/Gyn residency programs I could find when I was applying. I've also added some links in the map to APGO and other sites to pull up information more easily. Feel free to download a copy and change icons/colors as you like.

If you are aware that a program on this map has closed, or that a new program has started up and is not shown, feel free to message me or post in this thread and I will update the map.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad