Anyone heard from Pitt? UMD? Stonybrook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beannaithe

Bionerd
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was sent out in the 2nd shipment (June 12th...I think..) but I haven't heard anything yet from Pitt, UMD or Stony Brook. Has anyone heard anything from them? Or should I start calling the schools and pestering them? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

beannaithe said:
My application was sent out in the 2nd shipment (June 12th...I think..) but I haven't heard anything yet from Pitt, UMD or Stony Brook. Has anyone heard anything from them? Or should I start calling the schools and pestering them? :rolleyes:

why would you start pestering them? call once to make sure your file is complete, then sit back and relax.

Well Pitt I did call myself only because they haven't cashed my check yet. They said they have been having a problem with the computer systems and that the checks were deposited last week so should clear soon. She said the systems weren't completely fixed and something about the lady who takes care of it was on vacation. So probably won't here until sept ...just a guess though.

i called umd last week and they said they were busy with orientation last week so to call maybe at the end of this week