anyone heard from tuskegee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

das257

RUSVM 2015
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard anything from tuskegee yet? any current TUSVM students have info on when tuskegee usually sends out letters? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you checked the Tuskegee email? Some letters already went out and the rest of the letters will be going out this friday.

You have to check your app status on Friday b/c alternates will not receive letters.

I have a feeling acceptances already went out and we are just waiting on rejections and alternates.

I've been checking the Tuskegee email and my app status more often than I probably should be. I really hope they didn't sent out all the acceptance letters already :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been checking the Tuskegee email and my app status more often than I probably should be. I really hope they didn't sent out all the acceptance letters already :/

Me too :(...that was just kind of the feeling I got b/c I thought it was strange how they accepted some people and were sending out all this info for accepted students and then just decided not to send out any other letters until April 15th.

:xf:

Hello I attend Tuskgee undergrad, and I have already gotten my acceptance, and I declined my offer for Western. I do think that at this point and time alternates and rejections will be sent out on 4/15. Dont be alarmed TUSVM is known to accept students up to the 1st week of class !

Hi everyone!

Congrats to those that got accepted and good luck to those waiting. If you haven't heard back yet (either web or mail) I would definitely go ahead and give the school a call.

So does it pretty much mean that we weren't offered admission if we haven't heard (no letter/status update) anything yet?

So does it pretty much mean that we weren't offered admission if we haven't heard (no letter/status update) anything yet?
Well Know you could be an alternate I was was told form an insider that some offers were declined. They were looking to fill 15-20 more spots and also SERP applicants need to be selected.

Well Know you could be an alternate I was was told form an insider that some offers were declined. They were looking to fill 15-20 more spots and also SERP applicants need to be selected.

Again, the best advice I can offer is to go ahead and pick up the phone and DIAL! April 15th was the notification date so if you have not heard yet, you need to take matters in your own hands and find out.

In regards to the spots available, the admissions process is a very private process and I highly doubt that a student (or an applicant) has that much information on specific matters.

Again, the best advice I can offer is to go ahead and pick up the phone and DIAL! April 15th was the notification date so if you have not heard yet, you need to take matters in your own hands and find out.

In regards to the spots available, the admissions process is a very private process and I highly doubt that a student (or an applicant) has that much information on specific matters.
I come in peace lol ..... I wont Argue but like I said above and I know it is a little frustrating to be waiting on a pogo stick for a reply ... Again my friends status was checked over the phone in front of me since he is an international student he had no notification in his folder and was told that he had to wait as students were declining offers and that SERP applicants will soon be notified. Also I was told that there are 15-20 more spots to be filled:D

Last edited:
I just called Terri Thompson and she said that it's taking a little longer this year to get everything out and not to worry if you have't heard anything yet. She said that if you haven't heard anything by May 1st, call again.

Anybody hear anything since last update?

I called this morning and was told to wait until Friday and call back again. I also got a status update saying "application is qualified, no space" with a letter (online) saying "no decision has been made yet." However, someone just replied to the TUSVM2015 email account saying that everyone that has been left hanging can consider themselves alternates at this point and will have to wait for accepted students to decline their spots.

My online stated I am an ALTERNATE for the class 2015. Are there any current students that were alternates the year they were accepted? I don't know when I can expect to be notified. Also, do they have the alternates numbered? I have a lot of questions about this alternate status situation.... Do they send out acceptance or denial letters to alternates all at one time or as they are accepted?:confused: