Anyone heard from U of Wash?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimjones

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those who have sent in an AMCAS application, have you recieved any reply, such as a secondary or a rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

They sent me an email on August 3rd requesting I send in a paper copy of my AMCAS application. I haven't heard a thing since.

Andrew

Secondary online- done a long time ago. Nothing since. Called 2 weeks ago to check if file complete- it was.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah i got an email from uw sometime last month saying that they were going to review my paper amcas and then possibly invite me to complete their secondary (i'm out of state). i haven't heard anything from them since... :confused:

nope, nothing yet after they said they'd review me before secondaries...I think they rearviewed me :)

if any one is a wwami applicant, they are pretty laid back with our applications because they don't do our interviews until the 2nd and 3rd week of january, no matter where you are on the totem pole.

also, the alaska residency verification guy still hasn't looked at the files he has recieved. he is going to wait for another week or so before getting to them.